Monday, February 9, 2009

I am a 'C'

Alright alright.. finally the theme for CU '09 is here:

I AM A 'C'!!

Because of some problems..
the activity started at about.. about 10.40am?
I also can't remember ler..
While waiting for the slideshow to 'ready'..

KeLin became the gamemistress.. wooo~
The-alphabets+numbers game

and...
The seniors~

After KeLin's game.. It's Joyce and Kelly's turn~
Making Melody in My Heart~






Exercise~


Looking up...

Finally... the slideshow works~
and.. PnW session:
Proudly presents... deng deng deng deng~

Our president with the keyboard and PnW coordinator with his guitar!!
After that, Pn Cheah gave the first 3 'C' words of the year:
-Chosen (1Peter 2:9)
-Christian (Acts 11:26)
-Conqueror (Romans 8:37)
Then... FOOD and DRINKS!!
I think we got 4 packets of Twisties, Cheezel, jelly, nuts, softdrinks and all other stuffs..
But hor... tertumpah pulak.. the SArsi..
X.X
By the way.. I can say that this activity is successfully held.
Thank's God! Thank's for everything!
I AM A 'C'!
CU ROCKS!

No comments: