Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ISCF RALLY 2009 AUDITION *update*

Attention!

ISCF RALLY 2009 AUDITION (Latest updates)!

Date: 30/31 May 2009 (tell me asap which is more suitable)
Time: 6 -8 pm

Place: MPH2 of Glad Tidings Assembly Klang.

Audition Songs: Hosanna/ Salvation is here.

Auditioning for: musicians, singers, and worship leaders

*Important*

Condition:

1. must be a Christian and a CF/CU member who is faithful in their attendance
2. Someone who is spiritual fit (walking rightly with God)
3. Someone who can commit
4. Someone who is careful in their words and action (as in their speech, attitude and character)

Please Text me(Kimberly)/ Call me/ Look for me in class (5A1) or library and tell me which date you prefer by 28th May 2009!!! Thanks =)

1 comment:

- said...

well, though i'm not CU member, but i got some suggestion for your rally.. sorry if it sounds offending. but i am suggesting the song "you found me" & "no boundaries".. well, look at the lyrics and you'll understand..