Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st Combine Activity!!

Oh yes people, this Saturday's gonna be our 1st CU combine afternoon and morning session activity!! SCREAM WITH ME!!! We gots loadz of awesome activity installed for all of you, PNW, fellowship, sharing ........GAMES!!! And this year we added a little twist to our activities and a little extra.............We have our theme song!! WOOTS! It's so ready to be launch and to be used in worship^^ Music is an awesome tool created by God for us to praise Him!! So be ready for a blast this Saturday^^

Where should I go for the activity? 5S3 (the new block)
What time should I come? 10am-1230pm
What should I wear? School t-shirt
Can I bring my friends? Sure! The more the merrier!!

And for the morning session, this Friday's activity is still on( woots!!). We'll be doing some crafting stuff and drawing etc....I cant really draw btw XD.... This crafting will be split into two different types of crafting and you can choose which one you want to do^^ .....................................................................Make some wild guesses and we'll tell all of you...........on Friday XD.

See ya there^^

No comments: