Tuesday, March 29, 2011

you are a champion!

i was just reading chapter 4 of form 5 biology when i suddenly thought about what my pastor once said:"do you know that you are a champion, even before birth?"

well well.. indeed you are! you are the only sperm (among about 500 million sperms) that survived the journey. you swam all the way up the uterus. you fought the good fight and won yourself a golden ticket to planet earth!! wohhoo! how exciting!

you are the ultimate winner even before you were born. you are the champion!!!

so when someone calls you a loser, this is what you should say
:"hey! did you know that i was the ONLY sperm that manage to withstand bad conditions in the uterus and fallopian tube and defeated about 499 milion sperms at birth? so don't you dare call me a loser!!" ......... then you look at his expression, give him a BIG FAT smile and walk away. XD

Psalm 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

No comments: