Sunday, July 17, 2011

HEY, GUYS! :D

GUESS WHAT?



ISCF Rally is in... *starts counting fingers* TWO WEEKS!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG. CAN'T WAIT!
*jumps up and down excitedly*


The theme for this year's rally is RealityCHECK. Oh, and CLICK HERE to get the latest updates on the rally. I am so hyped up for rally and I am going to make you, too! :)


Remember THIS DATE : 30th July 2011
Mark down THIS TIME : 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Go to THIS PLACE : Glad Tidings, Klang


To be able to experience God's presence and love, this is the perfect opportunity for you! And when I say perfect, I mean PERFECT with a capital P. So, don't miss the time of your life! A
nyway, this is an order and I am going to force you to go. >:D Every single one of you must go OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN LIFE.

Muahahahaha...ha.

Okay, maybe God won't allow that to happen (He's very forgiving :D)
but don't take that for granted. Just go lah, I beg you. You won't regret it. Promise! :]

BTW, this is Ru Min from Mars and she's missing the awesomest CU ever. :'( Oh, well. See you there!

No comments: