Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here it is. My customary last post. 

CU activity has been something I look forward to. I've been coming to CU since form 1 and really I've seen everyone and myself grow. Not just physically but mentally and spiritually. CU has been a blessing to me all these years. It's a place of warmth, peace, friendliness and rest after a long week. It's the people that makes CU special and different from the rest.  

Generation after generations of leaders have come and gone. The cycle continues. Sometimes along the way I wanted to stop, cause I feel like I've been going nowhere with this, but God showed me otherwise. God has been blessing CU with great teachers, great leaders and great members. 
CU is different from other clubs. It's much more than just a club.

Thanks for all the fun and craziness. Thanks for the great times, the memories and the Friday afternoons spent together. I love you guys, the quiet ones, the noisy ones, the naughty ones, the nice ones, the big and tall ones...... I will always remember Kwang Hua CU!

Spread the good news, Burn Out Bright! 
Yeah, and please keep the blog updated! Last post, 30th Oct? 

Cheers,
Michelle Lee

No comments: